Friday, May 13, 2011

2011 - A Magickal Year? Just For Fun...

When 2011 began, I was pretty psyched since 11 is a very powerful number for me personally, and one with very deep Magickal meaning in my life. Not because Good Ol' Al says its the number of Magick, but for other far more meaningful reasons to me.

Excited as I was about the rite I've planned for 11/11/11, a twelve hour marathon working beginning at 11:11am and ending at 11:11pm, I've become even moreso as events have transpired convincing me that this will be a very special and empowering year for me, not just symbolically but tangibly.

Between being invited to join G4J and the publication of my first work Crossed Keys (and subsequently its remarkable sales), my dramatic and unexpected promotion at work and the boost in my magickal work, many blessings have been manifested in my life so far this year, and the second half promises even more.

I received one of those infuriating chain emails this morning, to which I usually respond with a picture of my left hand giving the middle finger. However this one gave me a moment of entertainment as it is about this year, which, apparently has several phenomena which occur once every 823 years and has been called a "Money Bags" year. Whether or not the "Chinese Feng Shui" association holds and water I do not know (or, frankly, care) and I havent bothered to check out the claim about it happening only every 823 years, but it is pretty interesting that a year I had been decidedly enthusiastic about Magickally has some precedent.

For the record, I tried the mathematical equation and my year of birth and age do add up to 111 as do those of several people whose age and DOB I remembered.

Check it out:


This year, July has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays. This happens once every 823 years. This is called money bags. Based on Chinese Feng Shui.

This year we're going to experience four unusual dates.

1/1/11, 1/11/11 , 11/1/11 , 11/11/11 and that's not all...

Take the last two digits of the year in which you were born - now add the age you will be this year:

The results will be 111 for everyone in whole world.


This year October will have 5 Saturdays, 5 Sundays, 5 Mondays

No comments:

Post a Comment