Friday, June 17, 2011

Conjure Codex Coming To Life



As you can see from the above photo, Hadean's Conjure Codex has begun is journey to manifestation. I am honored to be counted among its illustrious authors and excitedly anticipating the finished product. My contribution consists of detailed instructions for two works of evocation; One Angelic and one "Infernal". In keeping with my policy of teaching only those techniques with which I have found success, the two chosen for inclusion are ones from my own Magickal repertoire which I and students I've mentored have used successfully. 

Get the book! It promises to be well worth its weight in gold!

3 comments:

  1. Look forward to this, didn't see a preorder for the book yet though - any ideas when they will release a preorder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very much looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually Valeyard I'm not sure when preorders will begin; I believe those details are being worked out now. I'm sure Erzebet will announce it on their blog when they figure it out, but I will keep you all updated here as well.

    ReplyDelete