Thursday, June 9, 2011

Jupiterian Experiment - Back To Business

Tonight is the date for which I've rescheduled my evocation of Marduk and the consecration of the materia for my Jupiter Experiment. This work was originally planned for Thursday of last week, but that proved impossible as my city was hit by the most powerful tornado in the state's history which was also our first tornado of ANY size in 30+ years. As I sit in preparation for this evening's work, I just received a weather notification on my android weather app that our county has been placed under a National Weather Service severe thunderstorm warning and that they have reports of the sighting of, you guessed it, another tornado.

Have I mentioned how much I fucking hate tornadoes??

Nonetheless, this evening I am determined to be undeterred, and barring any unforeseen circumstances, the work begins 4 hours and 50 minutes from now at the commencement of Jupiter's 3rd hour of the day.

2 comments:

  1. The weather really has been out of wack this year. Blizzards, tornadoes, and thunder storms.

    Good luck with the experiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is probably you, gentlemen of the jupiter, that made the weather all crazy every thursday :-P

    ReplyDelete