Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Jupiterian Experiement - First Field Report and More Reviews of Crossed Keys

Just posting some feedback, as promised, from the experiment  involving Marduk, as well as some I've received with regard to Crossed Keys...

"I've actually been going strong all week! So far the results have been very encouraging. After the daily prayer to Marduk, I've been giving an offering of wealth incense and whiskey. Have also been heating up Jupiter related items like my cashbox and the cigars from the first couple of times I accompanied the G4J rites over the candle.
My copy of the Rogue edition of Crossed Keys arrived today, it looks great! Thank you so much for including descriptions of your own process in working with it. The framing outline in particular was helpful."

And another;
Just wanted to let you know i received my copy of the crossed keys today, Rouge Edition.  I read the intro and leafed through the rest of the work for now.  I must say you did a great job.  Thank you so much for translating this and putting it out there for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment