Saturday, September 10, 2011

Jupiter Talismans, Botanicas and A Really Great Book

At the request of another reader, I'm at Botanica 7 Potencia picking up another Jupiter Talisman which I'll consecrate Thursday. Thus far I'm receiving excellent reports from the first few, so I figured I'd pick up a couple extra while I'm here. If anyone else is interested, shoot me an email or leave a comment here with your email address and I will write you. (Wont publish the comment w/ your email)

On a side note, the owner has invited me to come back this evening and sit in on a junta with he and his circle, which I have graciously accepted. (Its not a class and he doesnt take students, just him and some he apparently works with in the field.) 

Also appears that insurance was good to him after the tornado as his stock has almost tripled since he reopened. He actually has a nice selection of rare books, including the original French edition of Treasure of the Old Man of The Pyramids, which I have unceremoniously snatched from the shelf. I have a feeling Im going to be here for most of the day. 


1 comment:

  1. *Gets hit by tornado, re-opens with triple stock*

    Oh yes, sounds like successful business spells to me =)

    ReplyDelete