Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Busy, Busy Week Magickally. And I Love it!

God how I miss the days when I had nothing to draw my focus away from Magick and the only serious decisions I had to make were what Evocation I would work next, which Talisman I would create and empower, which grand change I would attempt to make in the scheme of things. 

Those days are long gone and I have the world at large to concern myself with once again, including all the minutiae thereof; Bills, work, dating, family obligations, and my guilty pleasure TV shows, The Borgias and Supernatural. This week and the one that will follow it, however, I can flashback to those days. Having taken a handful of vacation days at work and received a matching number of new Magickal projects at the same time, I  am thrilled to be back in my element. 

This week I was hired on to assist a fellow practitioner resolve an issue with what appeared to be a rogue, and quite rude for that matter, spirit which had taken up residence in his Kingdom and has been draining him of energy, inspiring in him anger and frustration and in many other ways just being a PITA. The methodology I found most appropriate was a series of planetary work commencing Tuesday with an Evocation of Mars to shore up defenses and make an initial offensive effort, from which it was made abundantly clear to the client as well as myself that the spirit in question is powerless to do him any harm. Following that, last night was an Evocation of Mercury to bring insights into the nature of the spirit. Tonight will be, in conjunction with my own G4J work, an evocation of Marduk and consecration of a protective talisman I've decided to send him to establish a lasting connection between he and the energies of Jupiter as represented by Marduk. Tomorrow brings a Venutian working to restore peace, tranquility and happiness to his Kingdom, and Saturday I follow up with Kronos to issue a final salvo on his behalf, expanding his area of influence, dispelling all remaining disorder and chaotic elements or remnants. 

I've given him some individual work to do as well, to firmly establish a balance of planetary energies in his own life by opening the gates to each of the spheres as outlined in the PGM, and will continue to do his readings and any "touch up work" until his Kingdom is firmly in order and free of any undesired influences. 

Besides this, I will be consecrating Talismans of Venus, Mars and Saturn for others, each drawn from the Key of Solomon. And my own daily work and offerings. 

Did I mention this was going to be a busy couple of weeks? Oh and I got a couple beautiful gifts today too, one of which is:




3 comments:

  1. Interesting stuff, MC. You mentioned "I've given him some individual work to do as well, to firmly establish a balance of planetary energies in his own life by opening the gates to each of the spheres as outlined in the PGM". Which part of the PGM are you referencing? I'm curious because I'm currently working on that through Fr RO's method from the Modern Angelic Grimoire, but I was never really aware of a technique for a similar end in the PGM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot me over an email and I send it to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every day I run into something so simple that it makes me feel like an idiot (non-cynics would say "every day I find inspiration")... Encasing paper talismans in jewlery trays and acryllic... of COURSE! I've only passed by those kits 3000 times at the craft store...

    ReplyDelete