Thursday, November 3, 2011

Conjure Codex Is Born

     Conjure Codex, the first anthology to which I have contributed and a work about which I am extremely excited, is now available for purchase directly from The Hadeans. I am pleased to be published alongside such an illustrious cast of Occultists as Jake Stratton-Kent, Nicholaj De Mattos Frisvold, Humberto Maggi, Drac Uber, and all others who contributed to this project. This, I promise, is going to be a wonderful release. When you take this many of the occult's most creative and and innovative practitioners, tell them the only guideline is that the theme is Spirit work and then leave them to their wiles, with the little wheels and gears in their minds turning, spinning and smoking, you just know something good is going to happen.



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, sir! Given the books of yours that I have read so far, I have no doubt that your article will be nothing short of outstanding. I shall be looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete