Friday, November 4, 2011

Grrrrr....

Much to my dismay, I've just learned that the template I chose and customized for GrimoireMagick.org and which I've had up for a month now is in fact already in use by another occult author, albeit one of a different path. So, this weekend, which I'd earmarked for solitude and meditation, will have to include selection of a new template, application of that template on my site and transferring of my current posts to the new format. "man plans, the gods laugh"

Incidentally, if anyone has any suggestions for a good and fittingly themed template, I'd be grateful for the help. 

Also, if anyone else has been trying to reach me via the email address on the site, m@grimoiremagick, please forward all correspondence to mikececc(at)ymail.com as I havent yet set up webmail or pop3 access for the grimoiremagick.org domain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment