Friday, January 13, 2012

Crossed Keys Wins Balkan's Book of the Year For 2011

Sitting here at Nashville's airport awaiting my first flight of the day, I decided to open google reader on my Droid to catch up with some blogs. I am very happy I did, as the first one I read provided the news that Crossed Keys had been chosen as Balkan's Book of the Year.
I owe a huge debt of gratitude to my friends at Scarlet Imprint for their commitment to this project and for bringing it to life in so powerful a form.


Thank you to Balkan as well for the honor!
More info here

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, man! It certainly deserves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome outcome, and definitely earned. Congratulations to you and Scarlet Imprint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty nice review blog, thanks for the link I will follow it closely...and congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, it is most deserving of the award

    ReplyDelete