Thursday, May 24, 2012

Contact Link Created

I've received a handful of comments on yesterday's and previous posts from readers looking to contact me. Rather than posting my email address where all the devilish spammers and marketers wishing to sell me high quality mexican pharmaceuticals, mail order brides and other such wonderful things, I've put up a button right there to the upper left of the blog which you can use to shoot me an email using the Contact Me form on my website.

Everyone who already has the email address can keep using it. Only ones I'd prefer not to have it are the Nigerian Royal Family who keep trying to convince me my services are needed in helping them move millions of dollars out of their country and all they need is my bank account info to make the transfer.

1 comment:

  1. where did you find a 'contact me' widget? I could use one on my blog...

    ReplyDelete