Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Book of Abrasax

Following my earlier announcement that The Book of Abrasax was completed (the writing phase, anyway) events transpired that prompted me to step back, read the work, and then make a significant addition to it in the form a very intense initiation ceremony for use by the solo practitioner, which is most life-changing. I had been on the fence as to whether or not this should be included at all, as it had been suggested that the rite in question should not be undertaken casually or by one who hasnt taken the proper preparatory steps or who isn't ready, but ultimately I've come to believe that the book wouldnt have been complete without it, and so as reluctant as I am to have hundreds of people "experimenting" with it, it will be provided.

That said, I can now report that it has gone to the editor, who has already completed the first 5 chapters, and Nephilim Press expects the release date to be this September. I will be looking into venues for possible book launch in the US, now that I am once again off the leash and free to travel, and that information will be provided as and if it develops.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Looking forward to the work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT IT NOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

    WAAAAAA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete