Monday, September 17, 2012

Speaking Of Books...

     Once again, my collection of books has grown larger than my home will allow for. As you can see, one of my bookshelves is, quite literally, buckling under the weight, and has begun leaning to the side, much as I myself do after a few amaretto sours. 



     With several more that I've ordered on their way to me, the time has come to part with some of those that I have multiple copies of and others which I no longer need. Rather than put them on amazon or another such venue, I figured I'd offer them here, some free and some at a significantly lower price than the "going rate". Those that are on the free list I will ship via the USPS media mail, also for free, within the US. Anyone outside the US is certainly welcome to them as well, but the cost to ship them will likely exceed the value of the books. The books for sale include US shipping by priority mail. 

     If you're interested in any of these, email me or use the contact form on this page



     More will be added as I get through my second shelf, so stay tuned throughout the week. 

Titles For Sale:
Heptangle - 4th Book of Agrippa, HC with Dust Jacket in protective mylar, VG Condition - $50
De Laurence - Goetia, The Book of Evil Spirits, HC w/ gold gilt cover. Cover a bit faded - $50
IGOS & Moloch - Pragmatic Magics, Spiral Bound, Good Condition $50
IGOS & Robert Blachard - Gargoyle Magick, Spiral Bound - VG Condition $50
Waite - Book of Ceremonial Magick, HC, Bell Press 1970's Edition, VG w/ OK Dust Cover $25
Heptangle - Chaldean Oracles, VG with Good DJ in Protective Mylar - $30



                                         











Free Titles
Moloch - Pragmatic Magics, Lulu PB Edition
Robert Turner - John Dee, Elizabethan Magus
Lon DuQuette - Aleister Crowley, Revolt of the Magicians
DiBiase - Divine Arcana of Aurum Solis
Maggie Whitehouse - Total Kabballah
IGOS/ BOTNL - Drum and Candle, HC Former Library w/ Stickers, Stamps, etc...
Llewellyn - Secret Teachings of The Temple of Isis



More will be added later this evening and tomorrow


No comments:

Post a Comment