Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Review Of The Book of Abrasax

     I woke up this morning to the pleasant discovery that The Book of Abrasax had been reviewed by ConjureMan Ali for his Blog. I have said it before and yet I will say it again now, few things are as satisfying to an author and practitioner than his work being appreciated and applauded by those who are teachers and experts in their own right, and this review is a perfect example. 

     This review can be found here: 

     For those who missed it, here also is Jason Miller's pre-release review:

2 comments:

  1. Bendicion,

    Your new book Abrasax looks very interesting, but I have a questions. How practical is it to work the spells? I come from a Lucumi/IFA background and I am venturing in to different forms of magick, and your book is one I am interested in purchasing, but I am unsure if it would be benifical to me since I do not have a lot of magicak training.
    P.S. I also bought your MARDUKITE Magick book and it is excellent.

    Sincerely,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very much enjoyed the ending of the book - laughed for a few minutes after a second of confusion. :P

    ReplyDelete