Friday, December 7, 2012

The Rite Of Consecration For The Abrasax Talismans

     To all readers who have ordered the Talismans previously offered, to whom I owe this ritual, here it is. I do apologize to one and all who patiently awaited this rite. Those who did not order these Talismans are certainly welcome to download it as well, and make use of it in creation of your own. 

     This PDF also offers a look inside The Book of Abrasax, from which is is taken. Feel free to contact me with any questions or for further guidance on the employment and deployment of this work and the associated Talisman. 

     I will be posting further updates, either tonight or tomorrow, wherein I introduce a new service I am excited to offer, as well as details of forthcoming projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment