Sunday, July 28, 2013

I Love Saturn





While this is certainly not something you will hear very often, due to the negative connotations and associations given to  Saturn, tonight I am very thankful to the father of the father of the gods, Kronos, and the sphere of Saturn for accomplishing for me, within the space of an hour or two something that I can say is nothing less than a miracle and which I expected would be all but impossible. Therefore, to all of the discerning readers of this blog I heartily recommend making a good offering unto old Saturn, and considering not only the negative or unpleasant rates ascribed to him, but also the immeasurable assistance he can offer one who approaches him with respect humility.



5 comments:

  1. Saturn is indeed a good and fast friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often make offerings to Kronos and have long enjoyed his blessings in my life. I can't wait until he enters Capricorn, oh yes hunty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly he is; also, I adore the glyphs Jason has brought down for us. That one for Saturn is splendid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saturn gets such a bad wrap. We magicians especially should recognize Satrun's worth in our Art. Jupiter gets all the credit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed. I often remind people that Saturn was lord of the Golden Age, not the dark ages. And right you are on the point of Saturn being especially important to Magicians as he rules wisdom, alchemy and the occult arts.

    ReplyDelete