Thursday, July 25, 2013

New Facebook Page

For the past couple of years I've maintained a single Facebook page wherein my mundane, professional, fraternal and magickal interests and acquaintances were thrown together in as odd a coupling as can be imagined, given the disparity between these areas of my life. 

To simplify things for myself, and also stop horrifying certain of my mundane 9-5 co-workers with some of my posts, I've gone ahead and created a separate FB page specifically for all those whose shared interest with me is the Magickal/ Occult. 

Over the next few days I'll be removing many of you from my mundane FB page and migrating you to the new one, which can be found here


So if you've been one of my Facebook friends and in the next week or so notice that you are no longer, don;t take it personal, and expect a request coming from the new page. Or just save us both the time and send me one. 

On the bright side, for those of you who have found my witty, sarcastic and at times befuddling facebook commentary utterly boring and whose interest is purely in the Magickal, the creation of this page will allow me to get much more in depth and talk on a much more diverse range of Magickal topics, so you'll thank me later, I'm sure. Plus I can talk about Evoking demons, exorcising malefic miscreants and the like without giving my co-workers and love interests the proverbial "titty attack". 

So yeah, add me under the new page. Or don't. Do what thou wilt and all that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment