Friday, August 21, 2015

New Home On The Web

Not long ago I removed my website from the internet when my web host's failure to implement basic security protocol resulted in a large breach and loss of user data & personal information. Since then I've been without a web presence. This wasn't a major concern for me since I have no desire to attract those with idle curiosity or whose google search for "spellcaster to get me girls" brought them my way, and since for me what's important is practice, teaching and writing, not having a super cool website with all sorts of dark imagery.

This morning I achieved a happy medium, publishing a rather pleasant looking site that captures my own personality through the design and which serves to convey the necessary information without taking up a huge amount of my time to maintain. 

Thus I am happy to introduce my new website, found here:



As my practice and personal system of magick have evolved, the term "Grimoire Magick" has become less and less appropriate. While the thrust of my work remains rooted in the classical Grimoires, my primary interest these days is in reconstructing the Coptic/ Gnostic Magick as espoused in The Book of Abrasax. For that reason, I have switched from the GrimoireMagicks.com domain to AncientMagicks.com which, at this point in my career, feels more appropriate. Because let's face it, some of the shit I'm doing and winning with would likely piss off the authors of the Grimoires, albeit impressing them at the same time. 

The site is a work in progress, a couple of the sections are as yet untouched but will soon be complete.

1 comment:

  1. I am very impressed sir,l thank God l found your site.

    ReplyDelete