Monday, September 21, 2015

Some Books Offered For Sale

Cleaning out my closet as I periodically do I have found it necessary to prune my collection once again, and so I am offering a handful of titles for sale here to interested persons.

To purchase any of these titles, send me an email or use the contact link found here

1) Hell Fire Club Books - Pyramidos, Fine Edition. (More Info Here) comes with personally signed card from the author.  - $100
2) Society of Esoteric Endeavor - Horseman's Grip and Word, Standard HD with Dust Jacket - $30
3) Clavis Journal, #2 - $20
4) Aletheia: Astrology For Thelemites - $40
5) Seven Spheres, HC  - $60
6) Book of Abrasax, Leather Edition, Signed  - $150
7) Ritual Offerings - $50
8) Magic Circles in The Grimoire Tradition - $40
9) Liber L Vel Bogus  - ?
10) Hadean Press & Occult Consultancy's "Spirit Cards" Divination Oracle (Limited to 50)
Pics:












No comments:

Post a Comment